Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $55.95You pay: $38.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 14138Scale: 1/12View all products of type "CBR-1000"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model assembly kit recreates the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP bike by Honda. Announced in 2019 in Milan, this bike has a decidedly circuit-oriented feel exemplified by a 1,000cc inline-four engine with the same bore-stroke ratio as the RC213V MotoGP machine, finely honed cowl designs (the bike's drag coefficient of 0.27 is unrivalled by other production motorcycles), a full suite of electronic rider aids and titanium Akrapovic muffler: truly a crystallization of the top notch technique at Honda, and an exciting new chapter for the famed Fireblade name. The bike is planned for entry into the World SBK in 2020.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 68mm, height: 96mm.
- Detachable side cowls.
- Features a detailed depiction of the class leading liquid cooled 4-cylinder engine.
- High performance tire designs are captured accurately in synthetic rubber.
- Engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are all screw-attached to the frame.
- Comes with two marking options and a racing stand.
- Choose to assemble with single or tandem seat.
- Detail-Up Parts (Item 12690) available separately.
- Marking A: Grand Prix Red (red with white and blue accents)
- Marking B: Matte Pearl Morion Black (matte and gloss black)