Honda CBR1000RR-R Front Fork Set
Metal detailing set
Don't forget building supplies!
Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $32.00You pay: $21.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 12690Scale: 1/12View all products of type "CBR-1000"
This kit is designed to be used as an extension of an existing model kit. In some cases, extensive modification may be required for the pieces to fit properly. Conversion and detailing kits are intended for advanced modelers.
Add an even deeper layer of realism to your 1/12 scale model of the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP (Item 14138) using this detail-up parts set depicting the bike's font fork! Metal and plastic parts are included to replace kit standard parts and provide an ultra-realistic finish to the model.
- Numerous individual metal and plastic parts.
- Outer tubes and reservoir tank are gold anodized components.
- Fork tops are a combination of blue, gold and non-anodized parts.
- Features plastic fork bottoms with depictions of cable attachment bases.
- Brass inner tubes have a gold color plated finish.
- Dust seals are black anodized components.
- Damper spring is given a realistic yellow painted finish (bike kit part is black).
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.