P-40K-1/5 Warhawk "Short Tail"
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (15)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $28.99You pay: $20.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Special HobbyStock Number: SPH 72379Scale: 1/72View all products of type "P-40 Tomahawk"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Please Note: Special Hobby models are limited run kits which consist of plastic, resin and metal parts. For intermediate to advanced modelers only, they will require extra work to build successfully.
A model of the P-40K-1/5 Warhawk US WW2 fighter aircraft which featured a short fuselage and an enlarged tail fin. The kit contains: three sprues with grey styrene parts, one sprue with clear parts, decal sheet and full-colour instructions. The decal sheet offers markings for four machines:
- P-40K-1 (42-46040), white 13, pilot 1Lt. Robert J. "Crash" Overcash, 64FS, 57FG, Africa, May 1943 (5 victories)
- P-40K, white 23, senior lieutenant Nikolai Fedorovich Kuznetsov, 436 IAP, 239 IAD, 6. Air Army, North Western Front, the Soviet Union, Winter 1943. (25 victories, 12 shared)
- P-40K-5 (42-9768), white 255, Maj. Edward "Big Ed" M. Nollmeyer, CO 26 FS/51 FG, Kunming, China, December 1943. (5 svictories)
- P-40K, white 15, 25. FS, 51. FG, Assam valley, India, 1944.
- Detailed and extremely accurate model, apparently the best P-40 in 1/72
- Very easy assembly
- Eye-catching marking and colour scheme options
- Accurate decals