Fine Engraving Blade 0.15mm
Other products to consider: (12)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $32.00You pay less than: $25.60Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 74145View all products of type "Scribe"
Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 5 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
- 0.15mm Fine Engraving Blade x1
- Total length: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm.
- Recommended for use with dedicated holder: Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also compatible with Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (Item 74112).
- Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result.
- Comes in a case that can hold up to ten blades.
- A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness