Fine Engraving Blade 0.5mm
Other products to consider: (12)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $30.00You pay less than: $24.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 74138View all products of type "Scribe"
Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
- Total length: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm
- Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also, compatible with Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (Item 74112)
- Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result
- Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to 10 blades
- A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness