USS Yorktown CV-5
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (33)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
USS Yorktown (CV-5) was an aircraft carrier commissioned in the United States Navy from 1937 until she was sunk at the Battle of Midway in June 1942. She was named after the Battle of Yorktown in 1781 and the lead ship of the Yorktown class which was designed after lessons learned from operations with the large converted battlecruiser Lexington class and the smaller purpose-built Ranger. She represented the epitome of U.S. pre-war carrier design.
- Precise 1/350 Scale Model Kit
- Carefully Researched by a panel of Modelers
- Full Hanger Deck Detail
- Photo-etched Detail Sheet x 5
- Full Color Painting Guide
- Single Piece Hull with plating detail
- Model in 1942 Battle of Midway fit.
- Positional Elevators
- U.S. navy Planes x 3 Types