US Carrier CV-3 Saratoga w/Pontos Detail Parts
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model: (32)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $208.00You pay less than: $166.40Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25179Scale: 1/700View all products of type "Lexington Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a limited release kit of the popular CV-3 Saratoga model. It is packaged together with a highly comprehensive set of photo-etched parts crafted by the Korean company Pontos Model, to add an extra layer of in-depth, authentic detail to your 1/700 scale "Sister Sara"!
- Features an amazing 4 sheets of photo-etched parts to recreate anti-aircraft weaponry, bridge details, railings, and much more! Different materials and thicknesses of plate are used.
- Includes dry transfers for deck markings, a pre-colored deck plate, and brass pieces.
- This water line model captures the asymmetrical shape of the Saratoga, with bulge on the starboard side.
- The model accurately depicts the Saratoga as she appeared during the Battle of Iwo Jima in February 1945.
- Features a two-part hull, plus a one-part flight deck which stretches from the bow of the deck to the stern.
- Includes scale replicas of Hellcat and Avenger aircraft.
- Detail-Up parts are a product of Pontos Model, South Korea.