Mini Cooper Rally Monte Carlo 1964
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7064Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Mini"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The legendary image of the MINI Cooper ultimately evolved from two main events: the ingenious design of this compact car and the racing success of the cult car. The in-house racing division had notched up several rally successes even by the time the MINI was launched. One thousand units of the so-called MINI Cooper S with a more powerful 71 bhp engine were built in order to take part in Group 1 rallies. Paddy Hopkirk entered the 1964 Monte Carlo Rally with a Cooper S carrying the registration 33 EJB. The sensation of 1964 was perfect after five laps: Hopkirk and his co-driver Henry Liddon finished the race as overall winners and this victory became a milestone in the history of rally sport.
- True reproduction of original bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate opening bonnet
- Detailed multi-part four-cylinder engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with dashboard, front and rear seats
- Movable wheels
- Various chrome parts, including bumpers, door handles and reflectors
- Rubber-like tyres
- Additional driving lights and additional light on the roof
- Instructions and an authentic decal set for Paddy Hopkirk's Monte Carlo Rally car