Mazda MX-5 RF
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (35)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $45.00You pay less than: $35.99Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24353Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Miata"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model assembly kit recreates the fun to drive MX-5 (also known as the Miata MX-5 in the US and Roadster in Japan). Specifically, the kit recreates the RF model that was originally announced by Mazda in 2016: the initials stand for Retractable Fastback, as the car features a sleek fastback hard- top design with innovative retractable roof. In fact, the actual car's three-piece roof opens and closes in just thirteen seconds, and all at the push of a single button. It also features tweaks to its chassis and suspension to accommodate the heavier top section, while retaining all of Mazda's vaunted safety features.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 164mm, width: 80mm.
- The kit depicts the 2017 model MX-5 RF, complete with options available on top grade models in the Japan market such as Recaro seats, and BBS wheels.
- Parts to build: Japanese, US, UK or European market spec cars.
- NEW side window parts in this kit allow for the hard top to be depicted up or down.
- Detailed renditions of the suspension and interior.
- Metal-plated parts are used to depict light reflectors and other components.
- Decals are included for instrumentation and other details, as are metal transfers for emblems and side mirror surfaces.