Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Motorcycle
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $55.00You pay less than: $43.99Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 14136Scale: 1/12View all products of type "Ninja H2"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This Tamiya model assembly kit depicts the Ninja H2 Carbon. The bike is a top spec model in the Ninja H2 range (road-going cousins of the H2R circuit bike depicted in our Item 14131) available from 2017, with exclusive carbon fiber upper cowl, enhanced 205hp engine, Ohlins rear shock unit, and other upgrades to the extensive electronic driver aids.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 174mm, width: 76mm, height: 96mm.
- Features new black, clear and metal-plated parts sprues.
- The model depicts a 2018 spec version of the roadgoing Ninja H2 Carbon. Turn signals, larger silencer, rear license plate, side mirrors, and altered designs for the upper cowl, headlights, windscreen, and more are all faithfully rendered and updated.
- Includes carbon fiber pattern pieces to adorn the upper cowl.
- Liquid-cooled inline-4 engine and supercharger are depicted in detail.
- Cowls, engine and swing arm are attached using minute screws.
- Metal-plated parts recreate exhaust, muffler and catalytic converter.
- Metal transfers are included for the Kawasaki river mark emblem.
- Masking stickers are included to help with the painting process on the two-tone fuel tank.