Mustang Mk.IV US Fighter in RAF Service (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (33)
Customize your model: (22)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts, painting masks, and markings for 6 aircraft:
- Mk.IV KH663 (P-51D-5-NT, 44-11255), No. 303 (Polish) Sqn, Wick, England, December 1945
- Mk.IVa KH852 (P-51K-5-NT; 44-11840), No. 112 Sqn, Cervia, Italy, April 1945
- Mk.IVa KH716 (P-51K-1-NT, 44-11483), S/Ldr Murray P. Nash, No. 3 Sqn RAAF, Fano, Italy, January 1945
- Mk.IV KH655 (P-51D-5-NT; 44-11182), F/O Edward R. Davies, No. 19 Sqn, Peterhead, England, April 1945
- Mk.IVa KM232 (P-51K-10-NT; 44-12355), W/Cdr James E. Storrar, Hunsdon Wing CO, Digby, England, April 1945
- Mk.IVa KH680 (P-51K-1-NT; 44-11383), P/O John Mallandaine, No. 442 Sqn RCAF, Hunsdon, England, April 1945