Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Nashorn, initially known as Hornisse (German "hornet") was a German tank destroyer of World War II. It was developed as an interim solution in 1942 and was armed with the outstanding PaK 43 anti-tank gun. Though only lightly armoured and with a high profile, it stayed in service until the end of the war and proved to be a quite successful tank destroyer.
- Suspensions are workable
- Precisely replicates road wheel axles
- Realistically recreated fighting compartment with armor plates in scaled thickness
- Highly detailed ammo storage
- Structure of Pak 43 is finely recreated
- Gun travel lock is realistically workable (with metal spring)
- Chassis interior sections are same as the real vehicle
- Precision photo-etched parts are included