German 105mm K.18 Cannon
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and metal parts.
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $129.99You pay: $94.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: I Love KitStock Number: ILK 61601Scale: 1/16View all products of type "K.18 10cm"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The 15cm F.H.18 150mm Howitzer is a direct descendent of the s.F.H.13 of World War 1 vintage. The same split trail carriage was used with a105mm barrel to produce the 10cm K18 Heavy Gun. These two cannon were the primary medium artillery pieces used in German artillery battalions, each battalion being comprised of 12 cannon.
- Giant Size of over 589 mm Long
- 2 Directional Slide-molded Gun Trail with Finest Detail
- Positional Gun Elevation
- Hand Wheels Reproduced with Superb Detail
- Much Needed Artillery Model in 1/16 Scale
- Optional Fire or Transport Mode
- Positional Gun Trails and Detachable Spades
- Removable Transport Carriage with Full Detail
- Rubber Like Tires with Good Tread Pattern
- Photo Etched Detailing Fret
- 9 Injection Molded Sprues
- Over 340 Parts