Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (31)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $46.99You pay: $31.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6202Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Sd.Kfz 251"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit by Dragon is the first Sd.Kfz 251/16 Ausf. C Flammpanzerwagen ever available! All of the flame- throwing devices including the projectors, spray tubes and fuel tanks are all completely newly-tooled.
- 2 x 14mm flame projectors, spray tubes and shield in maximum details
- 2 kinds of spray tubes (with cradle locked & unlocked)
- Spray tubes firing/transporting option (with/without cap)
- 7mm portable flame projector and its fuel supply hose
- Precisely molded fuel supply devices including fuel pipes and hoses
- 2 x fuel tanks
- Detailed fuel pump
- Detailed gasoline engine for pumping
- Completely new arrangement of the fighting compartment
- New-tooled rear seat
- Rifle storage rack
- Two new-sculpted projector operators in flameproof overalls
- Two additional masked heads provided
- Rivetted hull
- Projector cradles lock/unlock option
- Improved sprocket, road wheel details
- Accurately shaped notek blackout light
- Front seats with extreme details
- Storage boxes with open/close option
- Individual track links
- Clear vision blocks with interior and open/close option
- Photo-etched parts
- Front & rear MG mount (can be rotated)
About the Flammpanzerwagen:
- Extra welded hull
- A bonus driver
- Brass width indicator bars
- Vinyl uniform x 2
- Three big decal sheets by Cartogarf for various Pz.Gren. Div.
- Silver stickers for side mirrors
The SdKfz 251/16, otherwise known as the Mittlerer Flammpanzerwagen, was certainly one of the most and interesting and special members of the famous SdKfz 251 German halftrack family. This flame-throwing variant was basically built on the chassis of the Ausf.C. It was armed with two 14mm projectors and a portable flamethrower connected to a 10M hose, which were rare but very effective weapons. Supplied by two tanks of flammable mixture with a total of 700L, these powerful projectors could burst 80 fire shots with a maximum range of 32M. Starting from January 1943, a total of 347 vehicles were produced. During WWII, these frightening flamethrowers were employed mostly in Russia, Italy, Arnhem and France by the German army.