Mixed Scale Luftwaffe Geschwader Insignia Pt.1
Waterslide Decals (includes decals only).
Other products to consider: (17)
Applicable Products: (154)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
Luftwaffe Fighter Unit Emblems
- Stab/JG1- Emblem of the Stabsschwarm of Oberstleutnant Carl Schumacher. The eagle looks over the Heligoland. 1939- 1940. Bf109E.
- JG 1 - Derived from the Schumacher Emblem, eagle launched from a bow. 1940 -1943. Bf109G.
- JG 1 'Oesau' - New Geschwader emblem introduced by Walter Oesau in September 1943. 1943 - 1945. Bf109G, Fw190A.
- I./JG 1 - The 'Crusaders Cross of Jesau' based on the emblem of the town in East Prussia. 1940. Fw190A.
- I.JG 1 (later) - Emblem originated from JG 77 and was used on the He162. 1945.
- 2./JG 1 - Based on the trademark of the Sun insurance company, it was used in many subtle versions and usually appeared alongside the name of the pilot's wife or sweetheart ! 1941. Bf109E.
- 3./JG 1 - A lion rampant holding a number '3' it was introduced in late 1944, and was only seen on one He162.
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.