Weathering Set D Burnt,Red,Oil
Other products to consider: (107)
Due to differences in monitor calibration and operating system gamma settings, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any paint image or color as it is displayed on your monitor. Please use caution in ordering paint, and pay attention to the title and description of the paint for an accurate representation of the color.
Remember: Paint cannot be returned.
Tamiya once again takes the lead in modeling innovation with these Weathering Master sets. Each set contains 3 colors that are specially designed for adding realistic weathering effects to your scale models. Apply directly on top of painted model to achieve dirt, snow, soot or rust-like finish.
About the Sets
- Easy-to-control material won't run into surrounding areas.
- Semi-wet compound adheres well to surfaces.
- Compact case is easy to carry and use anywhere.
- Includes double-tipped applicator brush/sponge-tipped weathering tool.
- Use with pre-finished Masterwork Collection models to add your own finishing touches!
- Set of 3 metallic colors: burnt blue, burnt red (for scorched metal look of exhaust pipes, mufflers and jet engine nozzles) and realistic brownish-gray oil stain color.