German Panzer IV Ausf.H - Late Production
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $35.00You pay less than: $28.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32584Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Panzer IV"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Panzer IV was one of the most feared weapons in WWII, and would serve German forces throughout the conflict in the guise of a number of variants. The Ausf.H variant itself featured early, middle and late production types, all of which were armed with a L/48 75mm gun and featured "Schurzen" armor side skirts for greater protection. Late production Panzer IVs were identifiable by their tracks: they lacked a center guide. Upper road wheels had their rubber tires removed and were made into steel wheels, while the tank received cast metal idler wheels. 3,774 Ausf.H Panzer IVs were produced between April 1943 and July 1944, and it was eventually succeeded by the Ausf.J.
The Tamiya model in 1/48 scale captures every detail and nuance of the real life subject thanks to extensive research of the full size vehicle.
- The form of the late production Ausf.H is captured with extensive detail, including Schurzen side skirts.
- Features unique to the late production Ausf.H such as the auxiliary engine muffler and towing pintle are faithfully recreated.
- Weights are included for installation in the lower hull to give the model an authentic weighty feel when picked up.
- Includes 1 realistic commander figure.
- Comes with 2 marking options.
- For Zimmerit detail use Item 12661 to apply realistic surface textures.