Zimmerit Coating Applicator (Photo-Etched)
Product enhancements: (434)
This tool allows modelers to simulate the Zimmerit coating on 1/35 scale german armor. It is designed to cut grooves in putty to give a textured surface.
- Six small, thin metal saws attached to a metal frame.
- Useful when simulating the "Zimmerit" coating on 1/35 German tank models of the WWII period.
- Applied to the vertical surfaces of tanks to prevent magnetic mines from sticking.
- Saw handle available separately.
- Instruction sheet details "Zimmerit coating simulation."
Designed to work with Tamiya Polyester Putty.