Tornado F.3 ADV
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $35.95You pay: $27.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3925Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Tornado"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
A replica model of the Tornado F.3 which has been in service with the RAF for quite some time as a long-range interceptor. This version has an extended fuselage, more powerful engines and an extended nose to accommodate the Foxhunter radar.
- Extended fuselage front section
- Recesses for guided missiles in the lower fuselage
- Extended engine section
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed ejection seats
- Separate wing flaps
- Detailed undercarriage
- Moveable swing-wings
- Detailed jet exhaust cones
- May be mounted in the closed reverse thrust position if desired
- Moving underwing pylons
- 4 Skyflash guided missiles
- 2 large auxiliary fuel tanks
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Panavia Tornado F.3, No. 111 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Leuchars, England, July 2002
- Panavia Tornado F.3, No. 23 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Leeming, England, October 1990