Fw190 A-8/R-2 Sturmbock
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (23)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $67.99You pay: $49.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3874Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Fw-190"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Model replica of the Fw190 A-8/R-2. The Sturmbock version was specially designed to fight the american storm. Bomber and had 30mm cannons in the wings, as well as an additional armor.
- Fuselage and cockpit with additional armor
- Super detailed BMW 801 radial engine with exhaust manifold
- Movable ailerons and rudders
- Movable propeller
- Choice of normal or curved cockpit hood
- Detailed cockpit
- Rear tailwheel can be built either in extended or retracted position
- Detailed chassis
- Large display stand with multiple flight display
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Fw190 A-8/R-2 "Sturmbock", WkNo. 680718, 12th/JG 3, Barth/Germany, May 1944
- Fw190 A-8/R-2 "Sturmbock", WkNo. 682204, 5th/JG 300, Lobnitz, October 1944