Avro Shackleton MR.3
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $67.99You pay: $49.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 3873Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Avro Shackleton"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Model kit of the Avro Shackleton MR.3, a famous long-range sea reconnaissance aircraft of the RAF. From 1955 the version MR. 3 was put into service; it got a nose gear, additional tanks and partly a Viper auxiliary engine.
- finely engraved surfaces
- detailed cockpit
- rear observer compartment
- gun bay with separate flaps
- side door open
- tailplane with separate rudders
- Nose gear
- Separate ailerons, landing flaps
- Additional tanks
- Detailed engine nacelles
- Detailed main gear
- Movable propellers
Authentic display of the following Versions:
- Shackleton MR.3 (Phase 2), No.206 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Kinloss, Scotland, 1965
- Shackleton MR.3 (Phase 3), No.42 Squadron, Royal Air Force, St. Mawgan, Cornwall, 1970