Fokker Dr.I (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $19.95You pay: $14.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 7039Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Fokker Dr.1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetch parts, painting mask, and markings for:
- 450/17, flown by Lt. J. Jacobs, Jasta 7, Rumbeke, Belgium, March 1918
- 425/17, flown by Rittm. Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen, JG 1, Lechelle, France, March 1918
- 454/17, flown by Lt. Lothar Freiherr von Richthofen, Jasta 11, Avesnes-le-Sec, France, March 1918
- 545/17, flown by Lt. H. Weiss, Jasta 11, Cappy, France, April 1918
- 404/17, flown by Hptm. A. Ritter von Tutschek, JG 2, Toulis, France, February 1918