Me-262A-1/2 "Last Ace"
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $31.00You pay: $20.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12542Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Me-262"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Me262A-1/2 "Last Ace" which includes decal variations for both the Fighter Me262A-1a and the Bomber Me262A-2a. With accurately detailed panel lines and rivets, precisely engraved cockpit and landing gear and included Cartograf decal. The Me262A-1a Fighter was one of the world's first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft, making it the fastest fighter of it's time! This is a MUST-HAVE kit for early jet enthusiasts.
- Choice of two options: "Fighter Me262A-1a" or "Bomber Me262A-2a"
- Accurately detailed panel lines & rivets
- Precisely engraved cockpit & landing gear compartment
- Cartograf decal included for:
- Me262 A-1a W.Nr.110956, Obstlt. Heintz Bar, Captured at Lechfeld, 29 Apr 1945
- Me262 A-2a, 9K+BN, 5./KG (J) 51 "Edelweiss", Dec 1944
- Me262 A-1a, GeneralLeutnant Adolf Galland, JV-44 - Munique / Alemanha, Apr 1945
- Me262 A-2a, 170096 9K+BH, 1./KG 51 Sept 1944