Zimmerit Coating Applicator (Photo-Etched)
Product enhancements: (1932)
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $12.00You pay: $8.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 35187Scale: 1/35
This tool allows modelers to simulate the Zimmerit coating on 1/35 scale german armor. It is designed to cut grooves in putty to give a textured surface.
- Six small, thin metal saws attached to a metal frame.
- Useful when simulating the "Zimmerit" coating on 1/35 German tank models of the WWII period.
- Applied to the vertical surfaces of tanks to prevent magnetic mines from sticking.
- Saw handle available separately.
- Instruction sheet details "Zimmerit coating simulation."
Designed to work with Tamiya Polyester Putty.