Modeling Scissors for Photo-etched parts
Other products to consider: (8)
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $24.00You pay less than: $19.20Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 74068View all products of type "Scissors"
Adding photo-etched parts is one of the best ways to give your model a professional-level finish, ensuring that it stands out from the pack. However, we all know that working with stainless metal parts can be trickier than with standard plastic parts. Tamiya is offering the following 3 craft tools to make using photo-etched parts easier than ever before. Purchase all 3 tools to vastly simplify your modeling work; it's as easy as 1-2-3!
About the Scissors
- 1 - Cutting Out Parts ------------> Use Modeling Scissors
- 2 - Removing Flash -------------> Use Diamond File
- 3 - Bending/Shaping ------------> Use Bending Pliers
- Small size (1cm) blades last longer than modeling knife, perfect for cutting out small parts.
- Easy-to-use shape suited to precision photo-etched part work (cannot cut thicker surfaces)
- Includes special cap to preserve blades.