Photo Etch Bending Tool 4" Mk.IV RTH Hold and Fold
Other products to consider: (15)
The "Workhorse" for photo etch under 4" long. The "original" photo etch bender improved!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 4" Folding blade in safety case $3.49 value included!
- Especially effective in 1:35 and 1:48 scales armor scales
- 1:24 and 1:43 scale autos
- 1:32 and 1:48 scale aircraft
- Three levels (1/16, 1/8, 1/4) to allow channel folding.
- Two sides are beveled for sharp folds to 135*
- Cut-Outs reach into Photo Etch parts for complex folds.
- Very effective on large box/pan shapes
- Excellent for any type or scale of Photo Etch less than 4"long
- Spring-loaded Rotating Tool Head (RTH). Easily repositioned to use either edge.
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head hard anodized clear.
- Base hard anodized black for excellent contrast.
- Never need to Remove the KNOB!!!!!
- Instructions and small folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS - USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION