1-1/2" Fiberglass Cut-Off Wheel (10)
Other products to consider: (16)
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $25.99You pay: $18.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dremel ToolsStock Number: DRE 456-01View all products of type "Wheel"
Reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability the Fiberglass Reinforced Cut-Off Wheels are ideal for slicing, cutting, grooving, and trimming a variety of materials including hard and soft metals, marble, drywall, and plastic. The cutting discs feature a 1-1/2 In. (31.8 mm) diameter and .045" (1.1 mm) thick blade, and can be used to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood and plastic. The 456 includes 10 cut-off wheels.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metals
- Reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability
- Ideal for cutting bolts or screws or for making slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver
- Can also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge