HMS Queen Elizabeth British Battleship 1918
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
HMS Queen Elizabeth was the name ship of the Queen Elizabeth class of battleships. She was the most powerful battleship in the British fleet when completed, and continued to provide valuable service with the Royal Navy during the Second World War, where she served as the flagship of Admiral Andrew Cunningham in the Mediterranean.
She was built with sixteen 6in guns. However, the four guns below the quarterdeck proved to be useless and were replaced by two guns above the midships battery, a layout that was copied on the rest of the class.
- Lower hull & upper hull made from multi-directional slide moulds.
- Either full hull version or waterline version can be selected.
- Deck wood pattern finely rendered
- Contains display stand and engraved name plate
- Photo-etched frets included