Japanese Sub I-400
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (17)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $115.00You pay: $75.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 89776Scale: 1/350View all products of type "I-400 Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/350 model of the Japanese Navy Submarine I-400 with transparent hangar parts. Created as part of a daring plan to attack major cities in the United States and the Panama Canal in the last stages of WWII, these three technologically advanced I-400 class large aircraft carrier submarines never had the chance to see action due to the surrender of Japan.
- After finishing the model, you can admire the 'Seiran' transparent B parts allowing you to easily see the inside of the hangar.
- The airplanes are also made of transparent parts allowing you to leave the canopy unpainted, giving a realistic finish. -Photo etched parts for guard rails, torpedo screws and fins, and display stand are included.
- 4 metal type 95 torpedo's included.
- A scale drawing of PE part installation positions included.
- One sprue of 48 figures from the 1/350 Crew Set (Item 12622) is included.
- Apart from the above mentioned, this kit is similar to the previously released 1/350 Japanese Navy Submarine I-400 (Item 78019).