British E Class Destroyer Waterline
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (27)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $22.00You pay: $14.08(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 31909Scale: 1/700View all products of type "E Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Previously packaged together with the battlecruiser HMS Hood in ITEM 31806, naval modellers can now purchase the E Class destroyer separately. Use several kits to reproduce flotillas that took part in major naval battles or line it up with its 1/700 Waterline Series Japanese, German, and American counterparts for an impressive display of destroyers.
About the British E Class Destroyer
In order to protect the vital shipping routes that spanned their vast empire, the British Navy built a large number of destroyers in the years leading up to WWII. The nine ships of the E Class, Exmouth, Echo, Eclipse, Electra, Encounter, Escapade, Escort, Esk, and Express were completed in 1934 and took part in many important naval battles throughout the war.
About the Model
- High quality 1/700 scale assembly model kit of the E Class destroyer.
- Hull sides accurately depicts port holes.
- Features polycaps for all 4 12cm main guns and both 53.3cm quadruple torpedo launchers to allow free rotation even after assembly.
- Markings included for all nine E Class ships.
- Display with other Tamiya 1/700 Waterline items to depict participants in famous naval battles. Prince of Wales, Hood, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen - Battle of the Denmark Strait Prince of Wales - Battle of Malaya Harusame - Battle of Java Sea