Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $10.50You pay: $8.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 5801Scale: 1/1200View all products of type "Yorktown Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
"Yorktwon" Class: ENTERPRAISE, HORNET, YORKTOWN
This type of aircraft carrier was developed on the line of the Ranger aircraft carrier, but they proved more satisfying in all the qualities. They were the most famous American aircraft carriers of the 2. World War.
CV 6 U.S.S. ENTERPRAISE:
- Launched: 3.10.1936
- Shipyard: Newport News
- Displacement: 19.800 tons
- Dimensions: 807,72 x 77,72 x 19,81 feet
- Machinery: 9 Babcock & Wilcox; Parsons gear turbines: H.P: 120.000 = 33 knots
- Armament: eight DCA canons of 130 (8x1); sixteen of 28,6 DCA, 3 catapults; 81 planes
- Crew: 1889 (in time of war: 2919)
- Battles: Miday, Landing in Guadlcanal, Easr Salomone (damaged), Santa Cruz (damaged), Guadalcanal battle, Gilbert-Islands, Kwajalein, Trukraid, Hollandia, Saipan, Philippines Sea, Palau, Leyte, Iwo, Okinawa (attackted by Kamikazes on 11.5.45 and 13.5.45)
- Fate: sold to Lipsette Inc.: (N.Y.) on 27.6.58 and arrived in Kearny 21.8.58 to be demolished.