USS Missouri BB-63
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (9)
Customize your model: (32)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $35.00You pay: $23.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 14222Scale: 1/700View all products of type "Iowa Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
THE USS Missouri (BB-63) ("Mighty Mo" or "Big Mo") is a United States Navy Iowa-class battleship and was the third ship of the U.S. Navy to be named in honor of the U.S. state of Missouri. Missouri was the last battleship commissioned by the United States and was best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan which ended World War II. Missouri received a total of 11 battle stars for service in World War II, Korea, and the Persian Gulf, and was finally decommissioned on 31 March 1992. She remained on the Naval Vessel Register until January 1995.
About This Kit:
- ALL NEW TOOLING!
- Final version of WWII U.S. Navy Battleship Missouri
- Multi-Colored Parts (MCP), no painting needed; fast easy assembly
- 2 Rotatable gun turrets & 1 fixed gun turret
- Reconnaissance aircraft included
- Includes water transfer decals & stickers.
- Features full hull and water line option