Interior colors: German tanks
Acrylic paint set.
Other products to consider: (20)
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $22.50You pay: $17.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMMO of Mig JimenezStock Number: AMJ 7108Volume: 17 mlView all products of type "Flat"
Due to differences in monitor calibration and operating system gamma settings, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any paint image or color as it is displayed on your monitor. Please use caution in ordering paint, and pay attention to the title and description of the paint for an accurate representation of the color.
Remember: Paint cannot be returned.
Specific set for painting the interior colors of WWII German vehicles. All 6 jars are acrylic and are formulated for maximum performance both with brush or airbrush and the Scale Effect Reduction will allow us to apply the correct color on our models. Water soluble, odorless and non-toxic. Shake well before each use. Each jar includes a stainless steel agitator to facilitate mixture. We recommend #2000 Acrylic Thinner for a correct thinning. Dries completely in 24 hours. Includes colors:
- 014 RAL 8012 Rotbraun: used for the floor and other areas such as engine deck etc.
- 017 RAL 9001 Cremeweiss: Standard color to paint interiors of any close-casemate German vehicle.
- 080 BRIGHT GREEN: Color used to for gear boxes and other mechanical parts.
- 096 Crystal PERISCOPE GREEN (and tail light on): Crystal product perfect to paint periscopes.
- 908 Grey Base: color used on engines, transmissions, levers, and other mechanical parts.
- 912 Red Brown Shadow: color to paint any leather surface such as seats, head protectors, etc.