Porsche 934 Vaillant
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $185.00You pay less than: $148.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 12056Scale: 1/12View all products of type "Porsche 934"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This massive 1/12 scale model car kit recreates the iconic Porsche 934 with the Vaillant livery. From 1976, the commercially sold race car Porsche Turbo RSR was used in World Sportscar Championship races. As it was to be used in Group 4 GT class and the 930 Turbo was its base, it was called the 934. Its 2,993cc flat-6 turbo-charged engine thumped out an impressive 485hp with 62kg/m of torque. One of the 934 racecars was run in the 1976 DRM (German Racing Championship) by Kremer Racing. The cobalt green car took three victories that season, carrying driver Bob Wollek to the top of the Division 1 drivers' standings.
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 360mm, width: 168mm.
- Slick rubber tires.
- Left and right doors and front and rear hoods are openable.
- Flat-6 turbo engine's cables, cords, and piping details.
- Rack & pinion arrangement enables moveable front wheels linked with the steering wheel.
- Moveable front and rear suspension features coil spring dampers.
- Detailed interior with roll-cage.
- Photo-etched parts depict brake discs, catch pins, side radiator, and seatbelt.
- Cartograf decals.
Instruction Manual Correction: There has been a correction to the instruction manual (Correction Details
: The H20 part was shown the wrong way around in the manual.