Nissan Fairlady 240ZG
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model: (35)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $67.00You pay less than: $56.95Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24360Scale: 1/24View all products of type "240Z"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This 1/24 scale model kit recreates a classic Nissan sports car! This all-new tool for this scale depicts the legendary Fairlady 240ZG, the top-grade variant of the 240Z - an export version of the Fairlady that had a 2.4-liter engine. Released in 1970 around the world, the 240ZG was accented with the longer "G nose," FRP over- fenders and headlamp covers. The drag coefficient was an astounding 0.390, helping the car achieve an eye- watering top speed of 210km/h.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 180mm, width: 71mm, height: 53mm.
- ALL-NEW Tooling! All parts designs were made anew for this model using extensive research of the full-size car.
- Features a realistic depiction of the engine and movable engine hood with hinge.
- Includes separate metal-plated parts for window frame sections, headlight cover frames and plated trim of wheel covers for a super realistic finish, and a hassle-free paint job.
- Depicts full interior.
- Chassis underside and suspension are accurately depicted with an ergonomic parts breakdown.