Ferrari F60 w/Photo-Etched Parts
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $94.00You pay less than: $75.20Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 20059Scale: 1/20View all products of type "Formula 1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
It has been six years since Tamiya has released a all new 1/20 scale F1 model. New for 2009, Tamiya brings F1 modeling to a new level of detail with the Ferrari F60 F1 car. The 2009 F1 world championship challenger was dubbed the F60 due to Ferrari celebrating 60 year of competition. The new F1 Ferrari debuted at the Australian Grand Prix. The F60 started off the season slow, but has gone on to win first place at Round 4 and scored points in every race since. The F60 has taken three 3rd place finishes, one 2nd place finish and a 1st place win at the Belgian Grand Prix. After 12 races, Ferrari holds the third position in the Constructors standings.
Specs & Features
- 1/20 assembly kit of the Ferrari F60.
- Length: 246mm, Width: 92mm.
- The body cowlings are removable allowing you to view the highly detailed engine and internal mechanisms.
- Markings included.
- Synthetic rubber tires included.
- Metal transfers are included to depict the side mirrors.
- Photo-etched parts to depict seatbelt buckles as well as a tire stencil for applying tire markings are included.
- Stainless steel antenna included.
- Paint your model with Item 85085 TS-85 F60 Ferrari Red.