Subaru BRZ - Street Custom
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (15)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $66.00You pay: $44.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24336Scale: 1/24View all products of type "BRZ / FT86"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit recreates the Subaru BRZ with customizing parts fitted to the car. The BRZ, of course, is a high powered front engine rear-wheel drive sports car with tuned front strut and rear double wishbone suspension. In keeping with its sporty profile, the BRZ is frequently customized by its owners, and one of the main sources of customizing parts is Subaru Tecnica International (STI) - a company in the same group as Subaru. They offer a wide range of parts to tune different areas of the car. Now, newly-designed parts are included in this kit to depict such customizations.
- Includes realistic depictions of the 2-liter boxer engine, suspension, and interior.
- New parts depict front lip under spoiler, plus rear and side under spoilers at the base of the body.
- Comes with newly-designed parts recreating "shark-fin" antenna, gurney flap on the wing, sport exhaust, flexible tower bar, 17-inch aluminum wheels and battery holder.
- Decals feature a newly-designed body-center stripe in a choice of white or black.
- Metal transfers and masking stickers are included.