Xanavi Nismo GT-R
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (17)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $77.00You pay: $51.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24308Scale: 1/24View all products of type "GTR"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
After 5 years away from the racing track, two GT-R racing cars, #22 and #23, were entered by NISMO in the 2008 Japanese Super GT Series. The GT-R came back with a bang with a one-two finish at the season's opening race, and even with a 55kg handicap the GT-R went on to record back to back wins at the second race of the season. The power source of the GT-R is a 4494cc V8 NA engine which pumps out over 500ps. After the 5th round, car #23 driven by Benoit Treluyer and Satoshi Motoyama are placed 3rd and car #22 driven by Michael Krumm and Masataka Yanagida are in 5th.
- This is a 1/24 assembly plastic display model of Xanavi NISMO GT-R.
- Separately molded metal plated roof section.
- Depicts 17 in. rear slick tires and 18 in. front slick tires.
- Either No.22 or No.23 car can be made with the set of Cartograf decals.
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblem and mirror surfaces.
- Includes nylon mesh, tire markings and masking stickers.
- 1/24 scale Nissan GT-R (R35) GT Version Photo-Etched Parts Set (Item 12629) is separately available for an even more realistic finish.