Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $72.00You pay: $46.70(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24300Scale: 1/24View all products of type "GTR"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
At the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show, much attention was paid to the new Nissan "multi-performance sports car." This model had dropped name Skyline and became simply the Nissan GT-R. Along with the name change, the car also had some other mechanical changes, especially under the hood. Gone is the straight six, and in its place there is a new twin-turbo V6, which has an amazing 480 horse power with 60kg of torque. With amazing speed and cornering ability, the GT-R has reached the super car plateau.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale assembly kit of the Nissan GT-R. Length 197mm Width 82mm.
- Muscular body styling has been accurately reproduced thanks to a detailed study of the actual car.
- The hood can be opened and closed.
- Highly-detailed engine and separately-molded parts for the induction box.
- Wheels, muffler, and induction box parts have been metal plated for an eye-catching finish.