Nismo Clarion GT-R LM 1995
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $56.00You pay: $37.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24161Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Skyline"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the NISMO Clarion GT-R LM '95
Nissan's racing division Nismo prepared GT-R LM machines to enter the 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans. Every component of the machine was modified in order to withstand the rigors of this grueling race, and it was powered by a 2,568cc inline 6-cylinder engine with twin turbochargers which pumped out over 600hp. The two GT-Rs which were entered displayed impressive performance, with the No.22 car finishing in a respectable 10th place while the No.23 car ran as high as 5th place before it was forced to retire due to mechanical trouble.
Specs and Features
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Interior details such as roll cage, bucket seat, and race-spec dashboard are included.
- Highly-detailed suspension is equipped with slick tires.
- Chassis under tray parts are molded in clear plastic to allow viewing of the chassis underside mechanisms after assembly.
- Decals to depict the No.23 car included.