1986 Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model: (36)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $29.00You pay: $19.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24062Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Supra"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This re-issue model kit recreates the classic Toyota car kit, which originally debuted back in 1986. It depicts the Supra which made its bow in Japan back in February 1986, with the top of the line 3.0GT Turbo model featuring a 2,954cc 6-cylinder engine with turbo intercooler, an aerodynamically honed body that had a drag coefficient of just 0.32, and hi-tech suspension with stabilizer bars for amazing road handling.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Features updated decals and masking stickers, plus an updated instruction manual.
- The model can be assembled to depict a left- or right-hand drive car, with dedicated steering wheel and parking brake positions, plus different parts for U.S. and Japan market side mirrors.
- Clear parts recreate head and taillights.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic texture, and authentic tread patterns.