Repsol Honda RC213V'14 Motorcycle
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $58.00You pay: $38.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 14130Scale: 1/12View all products of type "RC-213"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model depicts the RC213V run by the factory-works Repsol Honda team in 2014 MotoGP. It was a momentous season for the team and for young sensation Marc Marquez. Marquez's 2014 season was sublime as he absolutely dominated with 13 wins and contributed to the Riders', Constructors' and Team Championships.
The RC213V debuted in 2012 with new engine size regulations stipulating a maximum of 1,000cc. It features an aluminum double-tube frame and powerful 1,000cc Honda 4-stroke V4 with pneumatic valve system. The seamless transmission saves valuable power during shifts, while other hi-tech features include traction control, an anti-wheelie system, and engine braking control.
- Authentically captures features specific to the '14 RC213V, such as the merged front air intake duct.
- Clear parts are included to recreate windshield (no cementing required) and tank grips.
- Synthetic rubber parts recreate racing slick tires.
- Use of minute screws to attach parts gives precise assembly. Front, side and tail cowls, plus tank cover can be removed after assembly. Tail cowl-mounted camera is depicted using separate parts.
- Decals are included to recreate the No.93 motorcycle ridden by 2014 champion Marc Marquez.
- Includes masking stickers to aid in the painting process, plus parts to construct a racing stand.