Yoshimura Hayabusa X-1
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Ever since the special parts supplier, Yoshimura took their debut victory in the 1978 Daytona 100-mile Race with their Suzuki GS1000 equipped with a revolutionary exhaust system, the name Yoshimura has become famous around the globe as a factory team. Over 20-years later, in 1999, a racing machine version of the Suzuki Habusa 1300 (GSX1300R), developed by Yoshimura using unique state-or-the-art technology, was entered in the Formula X class. Yoshimura's machine took the victory. The following year, the machine took a double victory in the S-NK class of the Suzuka 8hours World Endurance Championship Race, taking 6th place overall. The Yoshimura Hayabusa was born on the racetrack, but soon was released on the open market as a race replica. The Yoshimura version of the Hayabusa featured totally original cowling, and a unique Tri-Oval muffler, giving it a different appearance from the standard Hayabusa. Only 100 Yoshimura versions of the Hayabusa were released on the open market.
- The Yoshimura original cowling design has been faithfully reproduced.
- The "Tri-Oval Cyclone" muffler has been accurately recreated.
- Rear lamp and blinker lights have been represented with clear orange and red parts.
- Head light reflectors, frame, swing arm parts and more, have been recreated with metal plated parts for heightened realism.
- Carbon pattern on muffler, and Hayabusa X-1 logo are portrayed with decals.
- Masking stickers have been included for ease of painting two-tone red and gun-metallic color scheme of Hayabusa X-1
- Solid rubber tires are accurate down to the tread pattern.
- Engine and swing arms to be affixed to frame via screws.
- Cowling is also reproduced as a screw-on part to enable removal, and viewing of engine after assembly