Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $34.00You pay: $23.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 14048Scale: 1/12View all products of type "SRX-6"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the Yamaha SRX-6
The Yamaha Motor Company's latest achievement, for their sports motorcycle lineup is the SRX600 which made its debut in the market place in April 1985. Unlike the popular racer replica type motorcycles, the SRX600 utilizes an orthodox 608cc, air cooled SOHC 4 stroke 4 valve single cylinder engine, and wrapped it with an unorthodox styling of elegance which Yamaha refers to as "taste" in this motorcycle concept. This big single cylinder motorcycle provides the torque and sound that cannot be achieved with multi-cylinder racing replicas. The engine performs to its ultimate using Yamaha's latest motorcycle technology such as YDIS (Yamaha Duo Intake System) which incorporates two carburetors of differing characteristics in order to smooth out the power curve from low end up to maximum rpm. The beautifully designed engine is mounted in a double cradle type frame of square high tensile strength steel tubing. This high-tech frame mounts an oil-cooler which provides insight to its high performance. The front and rear 18-inch wheels provide neutral handling and stability on both twisting roads and city streets. The rear suspension incorporates the standard twin shocks, proven reliable throughout the years. While the majority of the super-sports tend to rely on the performance of the complicated multi-cylinder engines, Yamaha has produced the SRX600 that sets new performance and styling. Yes, Yamaha has set a new trend that is catching the attention of riders who want to go in style.
Specs & Features
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit model of the Yamaha SRX600.
- Length: 177mm, Width: 73mm, Height: 99mm.
- The mechanical splendor of the air-cooled engine and its cooling fins as well as the seat,rear fairings, and the beautiful lines of the fuel tank are all precisely reproduced.
- Parts such as the headlight cover and side mirrors are depicted with metal-plated parts for greater scale realism.
- The rear suspension features a metal coil spring to allow you to accurately mimic its movement.
- The exhaust cover is also reproduced with aluminum parts for a rich finish.