Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (6)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $128.00You pay: $83.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 12032Scale: 1/12View all products of type "Formula 1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
To commemorate the first victory of Honda's third adventure in F1 racing (Hungary GP), the 1/12 Big Scale Series ITEM 12011 with Photo-Etched Parts included is out on limited re-release!
About the Honda RA273
In 1966, Formula 1 regulations were changed and indicated a move from cars with 1.5 liter engines to those with 3 liters. Having finally tasted success with the 1.5 liter RA272 the year before, the green Honda engineers unfortunately had to start from scratch again, and the RA273 was not ready until the Italian GP in the Autumn of 1966. With Richie Ginther at the wheel, the car proved to be more powerful than its competitors, and Ginther ended the season in a respectable fourth place. After running through most of the 1967 season, the RA273 eventually gave way to the much more improved RA300.
About the Model
- Historic 3 liter V12 engine precisely reproduced complete with fuel pipe and plug wire details
- Moveable front/rear suspensions featuring metal coil springs
- Life-like hollow rubber tires with accurate tread patterns
- Photo-etched parts included for air funnel, brake discs, radiator, and other parts
- Metal transfers realistically depict emblems and meters
- Kit and markings depict No.18 Richie Ginther, with markings for No.11 John Surtees