1966 Chevrolet Impala SS 396 (2 in 1)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model: (51)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $29.95You pay: $22.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell MonogramStock Number: RMX 4497Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Impala"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The 1966 Impala Super Sport was the flagship of the Chevrolet line and the emphasis was on performance as well as good looks. Today, the timeless design of the '66 Chevy Impala SS is just as striking as it was the day the first unit rolled off the assembly line. This is why large numbers of Chevy enthusiasts are devoting endless amounts of time, energy and money to the pursuit of restoring, customizing and collecting these milestone cars.
- Highly Detailed Turbo-Jet 396 V-8 with four speed standard transmission.
- Interior with front bucket seats and center console and full wheel covers with spinners.
- Optional stock or lowered suspension for the "low down" look, stock wheels with white wall tires, special low profile tires with chrome plated wire wheels.
- Decals with stock factory and custom graphics.
- Molded in white, clear and transparent red with chrome-plated parts and soft black tires.