Schlingmann Lf 20/16
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $136.99You pay: $109.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7404Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Fire Truck"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The fire brigade is regarded as an emergency service that provides assistance at traffic accidents and chemical spills, floods, conflagrations and all conceivable catastrophes. The Schlingmann LF20/16 (fire engine) based on a "Mercedes-Benz Atego 1529 AF" is a vehicle that, due to its extensive fire-fighting equipment, is usually the first to arrive at a fire. It has a water tank (2,400 litre) and is also equipped to provide simple technical assistance at accidents. It has a centrifugal pump that delivers up to 2,000 litres of water per minute at a pressure of 10 bar. At the rear are towed the reels for 8 B hoses. On the roof it carries ladders and an extending lighting mast. With a 279 bhp engine and all-wheel drive, the crew of 9 are carried quickly and safely to the site. Whether it is a house fire, a traffic accident, or a cat up a tree, the LF20/16 is equipped for most eventualities. All the compartments in the model can be opened, giving a detailed insight into the extensive equipment. This includes the rear hose reel carriage and the ladders on the roof. The detailed driver's cab and crew compartment also include the breathing appliances that can be put on route. Compared with the HLF 20/16, the LF 20/16 has more extensive fire-fighting equipment which is included in the model.
- All equipment compartments can be opened/closed
- True-to-original reproduction of equipment (generator, suction unit, quick-release reels, centrifugal pump, respirators, hoses)
- Additional fire-fighting kit on the roof and in compartment G1
- Fine structural details on surface
- Authentic reproduction of checker-plate pattern on roof and in compartments
- Detailed driver's cab and crew compartment with breathing equipment and accessories
- Movable tyres
- Side access platform that can be extended or retracted
- Rear hose reel carriage
- Individual scaling and extension ladders on roof
- True-to-original lighting mast
- Blue light bar
- Decals for 3 vehicles: 2 x Schlingmann, Lohne Fire Brigade
- Contains universal marking decals