Mercedes-Benz 300 SL-24 Coupe
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $31.99You pay: $23.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7174Scale: 1/24View all products of type "SL Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
From 1989 onwards, with their new SL (= Super Light) range, Mercedes-Benz offered a sensational sports car that was sporty but relaxing to drive and incorporated more electronics and electrical aids than any previous SL. It combined performance, safety, pleasure and comfort to a higher degree than any other car of its period could offer. This included the elegant exterior, styled by Bruno Sacco which united Italian flair with German reliability. A variety of engines was available to enthusiastic drivers. In the case of the 300 SL-24 coupe this was the lively 6-cylinder engine with a capacity of 2,960 cc and four-valve technology which delivered 231 bhp (170 kW) at 6,300 rpm and gave a top speed of 240 km/h.
- Multi-piece bodywork and separate roof
- Movable bonnet
- Detailed engine compartment with multi-piece 6-cylinder engine
- Sports wheel rims with wide tyres
- Detailed chassis
- True-to-original interior
- Various chrome parts including front radiator grille, headlamps and inside rear-view mirror
- Authentic decals for various international registrations (D, NL, GB, B, F, A, CH, I, S)