1957 Chevy "Pepper Shaker"
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model: (45)
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $33.00You pay: $22.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 1079Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Bel-Air"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Kats have been busy in the tool shop! They've resurrected the feature-packed 1970's "Pepper Shaker" release of AMT's evergreen classic kit, the '57 Chevy Bel Air! Produced from the original molds, this "looks-just-right" modeling masterpiece has regained its 3-in-1 options! Build it stock, custom or drag and enjoy bonus features like an expanded decal sheet, optional tinted "gasser" windows, pad-printed tires and TWO trees loaded with chrome parts! A painstaking reproduction of the beautifully illustrated "Pepper Shaker" box art wraps it all up into a Retro Deluxe treat!
- 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint and cement required
- 3-in-1 stock, custom or drag gasser versions
- molded in white, the modelers' choice
- optional wild green-tinted gasser/custom windows
- pad printed whitewall tires and drag slicks
- two sprues of gleaming chrome parts
- expanded original decal art
- Retro Deluxe illustrated packaging