1961 Chevy Impala SS
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model: (53)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $31.25You pay: $21.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 1013Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Impala"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
CHEVROLET offered its first 'SUPER SPORT' package in 1961 with the classy & bold IMPALA. Its 409 cu.in. engine delivered 360 h.p. @ 5800 r.p.m. with a 0-60 time of 7.3 sec. and a 14.9 sec. quarter mile! The Kat's at AMT are thrilled to offer this stunning example of American muscle with this authentically detailed glue-together plastic model kit! It features a full 409 engine and interior with both stock and drag wheel and tire options.
- 1/25 Scale, skill 2, paint and glue required
- Molded in white
- 409 cu. in. Turbo fire v-8 engine with 4-speed transmission
- Detailed chassis with authentic suspension and steering
- Posi-traction, 4 barrel carburetor, dual exhaust
- Factory wheels with torq thrust mags & drag slicks option